The Eastchester Board of Education has established the following goals:
- Conduct a search for the next Superintendent of Schools with the goal of having the replacement in place by the end of current school year.
- Hold a referendum on a safety/security bond and bussing limits by the end of the first quarter of 2019, with any possible changes in bussing limits implemented for school year 2019-2020.
- Establish a framework for a long-term facilities plan by end of the school year.
- Oversee/encourage collaboration at the principal level across all five schools (through goal-setting/ regular reports to the Board of Education/ presentations at Board meetings) throughout school year.
- Advance the technology platform across the District throughout the school year.
- Improve the quality of humanities instruction across the District, including regular reporting regarding progress of the new K-12 Supervisor of Humanities throughout the school year, but with the understanding that this is a multi-year goal.
Board of Education