Eastchester High School Students had the opportunity to compete with more than 600 students from Westchester and Rockland at the Regeneron Westchester and Science Engineering Fair (WESEF) during the weekend of March 16. The students each presented their research to five judges for review.
We would like to commend all our students for their efforts and congratulate the following winners:
- Juliet Liao - ASM Materials Education Foundation Award
- Alya Campbell - NOAA Taking the Pulse of the Planet Award
- Enzali Myint - Society for in vitro Biology Award
- Maho Toyomura - Excellence in Medical Research Award
- Alex Kim-Koutsis - Teatown Young Naturalist Award
- Olivia Bishop – Third Place in the Behavior Category