Now at Eastchester

Coffee and Conversation

Picture of Eastchester District Website Administrator
Coffee and Conversation
by Eastchester District Website Administrator - Friday, November 8, 2019, 9:55 AM

Eastchester School Superintendent, Dr. Robert Glass met with community members on Oct. 22, for the first Coffee & Conversation.

Dr. Glass wanted to develop a venue for parents and community members to discuss pertinent topics and ask questions in an informal setting. The first Coffee & Conversation took place at the Barnes & Noble on White Plains Road.

Many topics were discussed, including safety, social and emotional wellness and opportunities for all students to reach their full potential.

Dr. Glass told the participants, "I want the Eastchester community to be aware of what is happening in the District and feel comfortable speaking to me about matters that affect our residents and children. I am excited to build upon the great things we are doing now as well as looking to fill in any gaps we may discover along the way."

Coffee & Conversation is open to all community members and parents.

Stop by our next gathering on Thursday, Nov. 21 at 1 pm at Barnes & Noble. See you there!

Dr. Glass